Friday, July 25, 2008

The Peanuts!


As a little girl I always loved the Peanuts, it was my favorite and I remember watching those movies over and over again, espesh Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, which to this day I would sit down and watch over and over - probably lol. Anyways I came up with these stickers for Digital Scrapbooking, all I started with was a rough sketch of each character and did everything else to bring these classic characters to life. After Pigpen I felt like cutting my arm off, dirty little brat he is! lol. I hope you enjoy using them! :)

I know it says there are 10 stickers but there are actually 12, I included 2 surprise stickers just for fun. :)



Original outlines belong to their respective holders.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your freebie "Peanuts Gang Stickers" They are so kewl!